Like most women who’ve been around the block a time or two, you may not recognize the value of the skills, experiences, and expertise you’ve gained over your lifetime.
No doubt you’ve:
- handled responsibility way beyond your years
- endured hardships
- made life and death decisions
- spent time alone
- navigated different cultures
- and learned a lot about people, places, and skills along the way.
It’s likely you’re ambitious, disciplined, adaptable, resilient, comfortable with change, and have proven yourself ready, willing, and able over and over again.
And that translates into knowledge and wisdom – the perfect combination for creating online courses.
Online learning isn’t just for universities – anyone can now design, create, and sell an online course.
Which can translate into a mobile and global business!
Look at these varied topics:
- health and wellness, menu plans, recipes
- physical fitness and workout routines
- cooking, sewing, quilting, knitting, gardening
- wine-tasting, golfing, painting, jogging
- photography, party planning, sushi making
- writing, blogging, vlogging, podcasting, social media
- decorating with stencils, on a budget, with used items
- playing the guitar, piano, saxophone, harmonica
- dog-sitting, grooming, walking, breeding
- packing, moving, investing, networking, communications
- real estate, investing, stock trading
- traveling alone, with small children, on a budget, in foreign countries, on short notice
- sign language, stamp collecting, raising chickens – you name it!
Are your ideas starting to flow yet? 🙂
Plus, the software now available to create an online course is easy, simple, user-friendly, and not very expensive. Some of them are even free.
All it takes is your creativity and a commitment to the process.
5 places to create your own online course:
There are many others, but these five have a proven track record and are well respected.
You could easily have a course up and running (and bringing in income) by this time next month.
Creating an online course where you do the work once and get paid for it over and over is just one of the ways to create an online income and work from home part-time.
Ann Vertel, Ph.D.
Founder, American Women in Business